Saturday, July 30, 2011

Boulder Resource Yard

I decided to go to the Resource Yard today...you never know what you're going to find.  It's a great place to find donated furniture, building supplies, lumber, etc. for cheap or free.  Thankfully I have a small vehicle (full of things yet to be moved into the new apartment) because I could have easily walked away with a whole lot of things today...

 A bright yellow door!
 
 A handcrafted, very worn and textured wooden table
 Purple shudders
A window with yellow tinted glass (I loved this!).  Too big for the car.
These were in the free pile (and fit just right in my backseat).  

I'm assuming since they are a bit worn and are missing two slats they're not particularly functional as window shudders anymore.  BUT...I have big plans...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment